Listed below are some general policies. Please refer to your lease or contact your property manager with any specific questions.
The Tenant shall provide the following minimum insurance coverage:
- Commercial General Liability:
- On an occurrence form for,
- Bodily injury liability and property damage liability with limits of $1,000,000.00,
- Combined single limit each occurrence and,
- $2,000,000.00 from the aggregate of all occurrences within each policy year,
- Including but not limited to:
- Products/Completed Operations
- Personal Injury
- Contractual Coverage,
- Property Damage
- Including coverage for the indemnity clause provided under your lease.
Worker's Compensation - Statutory Limits
- Employer’s liability insurance in an amount not less than $500,000.00
- Comprehensive Form:
- Automobile liability covering owned,
- Hired and non-owned vehicles,
- With limits of $1,000,000.00 combined
- Single limit each occurrence
General Contractors & Electricians
- Excess liability (umbrella) insurance on the above with limits of $5,000,000.00. Other trades or service contracts; $500,000.00
Contractor / Alterations Policies
Construction firms and personnel providing remodeling services must be approved by the Manager and must provide proof of adequate insurance coverage, including certificates establishing bonding, compliance with worker's compensation, and insurance for public liability and property damage in amounts equal to those required to be provided by you under your lease agreement. These certificates must name both the landlord and Manager as additional insured. For a detailed constructions rules and regulations see the Documents & Forms section.
Rules & Regulations
520 Broadway is committed to providing quality office space managed with professionalism and an experienced eye for detail. Your help in meeting these standards is greatly appreciated. For the detailed list of the building rules and regulations refer to this link to the Documents & Forms.
Smoke Free Building
520 Broadway is completely smoke-free. Smoking is prohibited in all areas of the buildings, including all elevators, stairs, lobbies, corridors, restrooms, mechanical, storage, and janitorial areas, as well as all offices and work areas.
Smoking is not permitted outside of the building within 25 feet of any operable windows, doors, and outdoor air intakes or outdoor seating areas.