Move In/Out Policies
New Tenants should complete and return a New Tenant Forms Package to the Property Management Office.
- The property management office MUST be notified at least five days prior to move-in.
- Elevators available for move-in before 7:00 A.M. and after 6:00 P.M.
- All debris is the responsibility of the tenant and should be removed before regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- The loading dock is the only building entrance permitted for large moves.
- Please use the freight elevator ONLY for moving furniture and equipment from the ground floor to your suite floor.
- A layer of material, such as Masonite, MUST protect all common corridor and lobby floors.
- All door jambs must be protected by a material such as cardboard or cotton padding.
- The entrance doors (building and suite) must be protected by furniture pads or cotton padding.
- All walls and corners must be protected by a material such as Masonite or cardboard.